We are looking fordynamic, motivated and passionate individuals, who want to be inspired and grow their Food & Beverage careers forward. If you believe this is who you are, send us your CV to join tour team at KIVOTOS SANTORINI, for season 2023
Be a part of the growing team, of one of the most iconic new projects in Santorini Island, the MAVRO Restaurant.
Joining our team, you will be a part of a project that will give you the opportunity to grow and shine alongside. Being a member of our hospitality family, means dedication and purpose, driven by great professionals who will be focusing on your continuous development.
As a restaurant supervisor, you will be having a leading role on the daily restaurant operations. You will need to:
- Ensure daily compliance of yourself and the team on the food & beverage operational standards
- Implement all food & beverage property policies
- Ensure high levels of service quality
- Interact with guests to ensure and meet a high-end level of guest satisfaction
- Communicate with the management, to ensure controllable expenses and meet the MAVRO Restaurant financial goals
- Attend and lead the daily pre-shift restaurant meetings and communicate with the team the daily needs, purposes, goals
- Respond effectively to guest needs, team needs and be a team spirited individual
- Ensure hygiene standards and food handling standards.
To succeed in this role you will need to have naturally driven passion for the hospitality industry, be a gastronomy lover with:
- Previous experience in luxury F&B environment, preferably a 5-star hotel and/or awarded restaurant.
- We would appreciate wine enthusiasts
- Proven upselling tactics and good communication skills in English language, while an extra language will be a highly appreciated asset.
- While our management team and collaborators is ensuring you high level of trainings for you and the team, previous knowledge of POS Micros Oracle on F&B operations will be an asset.
- Strong understanding of operational and scheduling control.
- Competitive salary
- Additional perks benefits
- Accommodation with A/C and WiFi
- 3 Meals
- Positive work environment focusing on your personal and professional growth
- The provision of uniforms
KIVOTOS Company – Employment promise
While working with us, we are ensuring a positive and constructive, transparent working environment, on which we encourage continuous professional development, by providing you the tools to be succeed. Our employees are part of our family.
KIVOTOS Hotels, is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law.
Who We Are
Kivotos Santorini, situated in the heart of Imerovigli, is the sister property of the luxury boutique hotel Kivotos in Mykonos, which opened in 1993 and which is still considered as one of the top five star hotels on the island.
Working in Kivotos Santorini will be considered a great asset for your professional career as you will gain from our 30 years’ experience in the five star hospitality industry.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]